Bridgeway Consulting Inc. is a Canadian consulting firm with a head office near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. We provide professional services in the fields of Indigenous rights, consultation, negotiation, strategy and policy development, cultural and environmental impact assessment, corporate cross-cultural training, and project management services for a diverse range of projects. We have primarily worked with corporate clients and Indigenous communities on projects related to strategic planning, mining, oil & gas development, water resources management and green energy development.
Bridgeway’s specific areas of expertise include:
- Creating strategies for Indigenous land-related negotiations and engagement
- Providing cross-cultural consultation and community engagement strategies, or leading the process
- Negotiating effective agreements
- Facilitating multiparty processes including supporting structured decision-making
- Leading corporate social strategy development
- Managing social risk assessment, environmental impact assessment, cultural impact assessment and regulatory processes
- Cumulative effects management, and
- Assisting in the design and development of internal principles and policy to guide aspects of social responsibility and indigenous rights consultation and negotiation.
We believe that natural resources can only be managed and developed responsibly upon a foundation of strong relationships, deep understanding of responsibility, and respect for all knowledge and rights holders. Our goal is to facilitate the creation of strategies for Indigenous land-related negotiations and engagement. We achieve these goals by linking corporate governance and environmental and social responsibility.