We have more than two decades of extensive experience in the field of strategic planning and engineering.
Bridgeway’s specific areas of expertise in strategy and policy development include:
- creating strategies for Indigenous land-related negotiations and engagement
- cross-cultural consultation and community engagement
- energy planning
- structured decision-making
Strategic consulting including Indigenous issues management (consultation, negotiation, engagement), energy planning, decision-analysis, water resource management and risk analysis.
- Excellent facilitation and mediation skills
- Able to lead teams and build relationships
- Creative, strategic thinker who finds consensus solutions
- Builds respectful, productive relationships
- Environmental Assessment Experience